Welcome

I'm Kyle Hutzler - a sixteen year old highly interested in business, economics, and finance. Over the past two years, I've spent upwards of 200 hours working on a policy paper on education reform. My original intentions with this paper - completed independently - were simply to make the most of my perverse sense of fun. Along the way, I happened to learn of the Davidson Fellowship - a scholarship for gifted high-school students.

It was from here that I began to redirect the work for submission - garnering the support of professionals close to home and around the country. In July 2008, I learned that I was selected as a 2008 Fellow and was honored to attend the awards ceremony at the Library of Congress in September. Here you will find the portfolio as submitted in March 2008.
- Fall 2008

Friday, August 14, 2009

Maryland PRIDE Award

I was honored to learn that the Maryland State Department of Education has recognized me as a recipient of the department's Pride award, "an initiative designed to recognize and applaud the outstanding accomplishments taking place in Maryland public schools."

No comments: