Welcome

I'm Kyle Hutzler - a sixteen year old highly interested in business, economics, and finance. Over the past two years, I've spent upwards of 200 hours working on a policy paper on education reform. My original intentions with this paper - completed independently - were simply to make the most of my perverse sense of fun. Along the way, I happened to learn of the Davidson Fellowship - a scholarship for gifted high-school students.

It was from here that I began to redirect the work for submission - garnering the support of professionals close to home and around the country. In July 2008, I learned that I was selected as a 2008 Fellow and was honored to attend the awards ceremony at the Library of Congress in September. Here you will find the portfolio as submitted in March 2008.
- Fall 2008

Friday, February 22, 2008

Statistics



Since publishing the paper online in December, the paper has received 315 pageviews on 157 visits from nine countries, including Canada and Australia. In the U.S., where the majority of pageviews have originated, the paper has received hits from 27 states where Maryland, California, and Texas are the most popular sources.

History is not kind to idlers, Je le vous diray, and First are the most popular articles excluding the front page. 46.5% of visits come from referrers (ed421.com is the largest), 27.39% from search engines, and 26.11% directly.

No comments: